The Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs is pleased to launch its new website.
Selected features of the new site include:
- Expanded information about recent activities and meetings, including reports from Pugwash meetings;
- Information about the new Pugwash Council and an updated national groups and contacts page;
- New video resources;
- Additional information about activities and participants since 1957;
- An upgraded section on Pugwash history;
- Automatic feeds from the Pugwash Facebook page;
- Twitter stream from Pugwashites around the world;
- New site architecture to easily find topics and programmes of activity and to allow for more frequent updating;
- Expanded search options, allowing site searches by subject, date, keywords (including a ‘tag cloud’ and other widgets showing the most popular parts of the site).
We will continue to update and expand upon the site. Please check back frequently.
We would like to thank those who have helped make this possible, including Paul Guinnessy, Poul Christiansen, Dominic Mauro-Todd, Roberta Mulas, and several others. Their dedication, expertise, and time have made this new site possible at an impossibly low cost. The entire Pugwash community owes a debt of gratitude to them for this work.